Lead Engineer Smart Water Software
The need for digital solutions is constantly changing and there is a big hype for smarter water management within digital solutions. At Royal HaskoningDHV we have a clear lead in the digital solutions of water management. And we are looking for a Lead Engineer to strengthen our team and help us to scale up internationally.
What you do as a Lead Engineer Smart Water Software
As our Lead Engineer you deliver innovative, digital solutions that supervises the primary process of water supply and water treatment to our clients. You are responsible for solutions that drive the most important processes in the water cycle at a holistic level. In the project you work on you are responsible for the design, quality assurance of configurations that have been done by our software engineers, testing of the design, commissioning and support. In these projects you will work closely with colleagues with different expertise such as sales, product management, support, and software development.
Where you will work
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
Our software serves the entire human water chain: from drinking water production and delivery to wastewater collection and treatment. The software solutions include data analytics, monitoring, prediction, decision making support, and real-time holistic control in the water chain. We have a proven platform with now more than one hundred connected water systems around the world. Eight out of ten Dutch water companies, use our software products to deliver water efficiently. Our solutions are implemented on location (edge computing) and / or are delivered from the cloud.
You enter a team of Software Engineers, Project Managers and Process Engineers. We have considerable ambitions to scale up which offers great (international) career opportunities.
What you bring
With your customer-oriented mindset, focus on delivery and experience with stakeholder management you deliver solutions that exceed the expectations or our clients. Besides that, you have:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a Lead Engineer in industrial process automation, on premise and cloud software solutions in the water business
- BSc/MSc in Industrial Automation, Control Engineering, or similar
- Good understanding of water treatment processes and systems
- Language skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
Because we are scaling up internationally, it is a plus when you are interested in going on short trips abroad.
What we offer you
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact. We want to coach you actively, and we consider your, and the organisations, development to be the most important factors. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund
- A workplace in our office in and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card
- Would you like to work from home a few times a week? With our working from home agreement this is possible
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary
- Bonuses based on company profit
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Ullie Ruijs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arno van Smeden, Recruiter Digital, at email@example.com.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.