Parametric Modeller & Innovator
Are you an innovative
and conceptually thinking designer who can translate our customers' wishes
into parametric models? Are you always looking for ways to do things
differently? And do you enjoy working in a team on challenges such as energy
transition? Then we are looking for you!
What do you do as Parametric Modeller & Innovator
Parametric Design is an approach implemented at the
beginning of a project to provide our clients with a faster, more
cost-effective and optimal solution. By integrating the key elements of
projects into a parametric model, we are able to make smart and informed
decisions together with our clients based on (real-time) information to
deliver a better solution, optimised to the needs of our clients.
Parametric design is already widely used in building design. Within the Business Unit Industry & Energy we also apply parametric design in energy transition issues such as the design of hydrogen electrolyser plants and in industrial issues such as bulk materials handling.
We are looking for an innovator who will put the parametric way of working further on the map within the groups working on hydrogen and bulk materials handling. This includes setting up and developing parametric models together with these teams, ensuring that they fit in seamlessly with the wishes of our customers and involving the entire team in this. You will be successful if we can take a big step forward in this, further distinguish ourselves in the market and if this method is widely adopted in the team.
Your work as a Parametric modeller will include:
- Responsible for translating customer needs into conceptual designs via parametric tools;
- Developing engineering concepts with software frameworks;
- Collaborating with engineers, project managers and technical experts to translate challenges into conceptual designs.
Where you will workThe team you will be working in is part of the Advisory Group Energy & Process. This group consists of almost 100 engineers and consultants. The group is active both nationally and internationally in a wide range of industrial and energy sectors. Part of this group focuses on on- and offshore wind, large scale power generation, transmission and distribution market and, new energy carriers including hydrogen. The team consists of consultants and experts, characterised by a high level of expertise but with a practical approach. Another part of this group is active in the industry and focuses on supply chain issues and the design of new sites.
We aim for the most beautiful and challenging projects, with maximum customer satisfaction. Projects for which you get out of bed in the morning.
What you bring
- Experience with Python and parametric modelling.
- Data analysis skills.
- Affinity with themes such as energy transition and decarbonisation. Our purpose within Royal HaskoningDHV is 'Enhancing society together'.
- Knowledge of processes in the industry and/or energy sector is an advantage.
- Good communication skills and able to convince people with enthusiasm and inspiration.
- Innovative attitude.
- WO working and thinking level with a technical background.
What we offer you
Besides that you can develop yourself within the most beautiful and
challenging projects, we also offer you:
A good balance between work and private life, including a laptop and a company phone so you can work where and when you want;
- 28 days of holiday in case of fulltime employment;
- A good base salary and pension accumulation through our own pension fund so that everything for your old age is well arranged;
- An easily accessible workplace at our offices in Rotterdam or Amersfoort and a travel allowance or NS-Business Card;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities;
- A personal budget that you can use to buy extra holidays or a bicycle. Would you rather have some extra money in your account every month? Then you can also have it paid out;
- Bonuses based on company profits.
Are you our new colleague?
would like to get to know you! Click on the apply button at the bottom of the
page and upload your CV and cover letter. Do you have any questions? Please
contact Johan Pruisken, Director Advisory Group, at [email protected] or
Kevin Zandbergen, Recruiter Industry & Buildings, at
[email protected] or 088 348 34 05.
Acquisition to this vacancy by agencies is not desired and offered candidates will not be considered.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.