Sales Manager Water Technology
your excellent development and execution of sales strategies, you capitalize
on the opportunities in our leading market Water Technology. You make sure
the account plans of our key clients of the Water Authorities are aligned
with our goals and sales strategy. You are driving our sales with a dedicated
sales team and a great group of water specialists.
What you will do as a Sales manager Water Technology
As our new Sales manager Water Technology you are responsible for the whole sales process for our leading market Water Technology in the Netherlands with a focus on our Waste Water team. Our Water Technology services meet the specific needs of our core clients, the Dutch Water Authorities. We are strong in Engineering & Design, Strategic Consultancy, and Technology & Software development. You will be a member of our Waste Water management team.
Some examples of your working day:
- Get to know our clients’ ambitions in de water technology sector in the Netherlands.
- On top of our account plans for our key clients, CRM-based.
- Reporting in our management team on short- and long-term forecasts of our sales
Managing the tender process, sometimes act as a tender manager.
- In the lead of our framework contracts.
- Commercialize our service offering by developing clear value propositions.
- Build and implement a strong account-based marketing strategy together with our marketing experts.
- Have fun with your colleagues and eat some cake for a winning proposal!
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent consultancy which integrates 140 years of engineering expertise with digital technologies and software solutions. Backed by expertise of almost 6,000 colleagues, we are helping organisations to transform strategy into action, data and technology into opportunities, and implementation into the practical steps that build resilient operations.
Our purpose is to Enhance Society Together through our people, expertise, partnerships and innovations. We combine our knowledge with our clients’ strengths to co-create solutions that are designed to enhance the lives of communities around the world. Globally we are solving complex challenges in the built environment through our engineering, design and consulting services, combined with software and technology products.
The Advisory Group Waste Water within the Business line Water and Maritime is the market leader in the Netherlands when it comes to waste water and sludge treatment, and polder or sewage pumping stations. We are a consultancy company, and we develop new technologies. For example Nereda®, Aquasuite®, Ephyra® and Kaumera. New developments often start with small-scale experiments in our own Technology Research Centre. Further development is often done in cooperation with our partners, Universities, and Dutch Water Authorities. We focus on Reuse, Climate, Circular, and Digital.
What you bring
You have proven experience in developing and executing sales. Preferably in the water business. You are analytical by nature, which makes it easy to solve problems and you can deal with tight deadlines. Account management is the key in your way of working, CRM is your best friend. You have excellent skills in proposal writing yourself and can manage your sales team and different proposal teams. The combination of sales and marketing is logical for you. Because you easily make connections, you are great at working as a part of an integrated team. And even though you are a real team player, working with autonomy and taking direction is no problem for you.
- You have a university degree in a Business Discipline with a focus on sales.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience as a sales manager.
- You are positive, energetic, creative, curious, and always looking for opportunities.
- Dutch is your mother tongue, and your English is excellent.
What we offer you
Next to developing the most challenging projects in the Netherlands, we also offer:
- Flexible working conditions/work-life balance (laptop and mobile telephone so that you can work wherever and whenever you want)
- 28 vacation days if working full-time
- A good salary package and pension via our own pension fund so that everything will be arranged when you retire
- Travel reimbursements and/or NS-business card
- Training and development possibilities (external and internal)
- A personal budget that you can use to buy extra vacation days or others. If you don’t feel like using it, you can also have it cashed out
- Bonuses based on company profit
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Franc van der Wielen, Director Waste Water , at [email protected] or Eva Sciarone, Recruiter Water & Maritime, at [email protected] Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.