Senior Green Ports Consultant
Are you looking for your next career
step? Will you support our climate agenda?
What you will do as a Senior Green Ports Consultant
As a Senior Green Ports Consultant you will contribute to the further development of our services in this exciting field of expertise. You will build on the existing skill set and experience within the company and developing out-of-the-box solutions for port and terminal projects focusing on sustainability and resilience. We work for existing and new clients in the maritime and related sectors. This role includes project delivery and management, ensuring project teams deliver quality results resulting in happy clients.
Where you will work
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we contribute to an enhanced society and to improving people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
We provide expert and specialist consultancy services across the globe. We pride ourselves on our blend of digital application and deep domain knowledge. Our fully integrated, multidisciplinary approach means we can deliver all the expertise a project requires, from master planning to create a new port to detailed design and to optimising existing facilities and operations.
As our new Senior Green Ports Consultant you will become part of the Smart & Green Ports team in the advisory group Resilience & Maritime NL. The team works from the Amersfoort and Rotterdam as well as the London office.
Royal HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
What you bring
- You have a network within the international maritime and/or port sector and able to build on your project experience and external network (with minimum 10 years of experience).
- You have a strong interest and experience in developing and executing projects focused on sustainability, environmental management, and resilience in port & terminal operations.
- You have knowledge of international conventions and how they impact the maritime and port sector.
- You are able to take into consideration the socioeconomics of ports, including port-city interaction, and climate resilience of port-cities.
- You have experience in a project management/a technical role and are able to deliver high-quality products to achieve customer satisfaction.
- A nice to have: if you have successful experience in working with shipping lines.
- You are able to influence, convince, and partner with key internal stakeholders and colleagues and thus able to achieve broader collaboration and shared strategic goals.
- You have a can-do mentality, strong analytical skills, and commercial awareness.
What we offer you
Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That is how our colleagues describe our company. Do you want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Do you want to be a part of an open network where you are connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your most updated resume and motivation letter. After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process then consists of 2 interviews and a possibility of an assessment. Are we all enthusiastic after this? Then you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
For more information, you can always contact Michelle Spoor, Lead Recruiter Water and Maritime Netherlands, at [email protected]
Due to the privacy law, please submit your application via the apply button and not via email.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.