Wastewater Internship (Nereda® Plant Process Performance)
Where you will workOur purpose at Royal HaskoningDHV is to enhance society together; to make a real difference in the world. Our ambition is to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners to have a positive impact on people, our living environment, and the economy.
The Business Unit Water Technology Products of the Business Line Water delivers Nereda® wastewater technology all over the world. With almost 90 projects in 6 continents, Nereda® plants are internationally being used for sustainable and cost-effective treatment of domestic and industrial wastewater. You will be part of Nereda® team and be based at our headquarters in Amersfoort. A nice location with an open office space, open, and international culture.
What you will do as a Plant Process Performance InternYou will be working in the Nereda® operations team and supporting the process performance monitoring of Nereda® plants. This includes collecting and interpreting data, identifying patterns and trends in data sets, analysing and reporting results to the team.
Your ProfileYou are:
- studying a BSc or MSc in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- background in wastewater treatment technologies
- ability to analyse large datasets
- ability for problem-solving
- experience with analytical tools
- available for a period of at least 4 (and max 9 months) from 1 March 2022 or later
- excellent command of English (verbal and in writing);
- in possession of a valid stay-permit in the Netherlands during the internship.
What we offer youWhy apply? You will:
- make a visible contribution to the growth of our business;
- experience working in an international engineering and project management consultancy;
- have access to and apply state-of-the-art techniques and knowledge in the fields of wastewater treatment;
- get great guidance and help from your colleagues;
- receive internship allowance
Are you our new intern?We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can contact Michelle Spoor, Lead Recruiter Water & Maritime Netherlands, at [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates by agencies will not be taken into consideration.