CEO Erik Oostwegel explains: “This organisational change will enable increased collaboration, optimal use of capabilities and resources and strategic focus on markets to better support our clients and grow our business.”
Combining Maritime and Water has been chosen since they already collaborate on projects, have similar competences, and operate from the same countries and regions globally.
Aviation and Transport & Planning will strengthen each other in connecting airport hubs to transport & city networks and in the sustainable mobility transition. This business line will continue under the name Mobility & Infrastructure.
Per 1 July, Royal HaskoningDHV will have five business lines:
- Industry & Buildings, led by Marije Hulshof
- Mobility & Infrastructure, led by Anton van der Sanden
- Water & Maritime, led by Niels Schallenberg
- Southern Africa, led by Anke Mastenbroek
- Digital, led by Niels Schallenberg