Royal HaskoningDHV are at the forefront of innovative maritime planning and development and our teams of multi-disciplinary experts have assisted our international clientele to create successful ports worldwide.
We have provided expert commercial, technical and operational advice and created master plans across the five continents for a wide-range of port projects.
We are one of the largest and most experienced teams of port planning professionals globally and we are world leaders in the production of port feasibility studies and master plans.
Our services include:
- Market analysis and traffic forecasting utilising our in-house team of transport economists and shipping experts
- Site analysis and specification of appropriate additional data collection requirements
- Coastal and geomorphological modelling
- Flexible terminal planning concept development, drawing on our direct knowledge of the preferences of the leading port operators
- Concept design development of the required marine structures, where safety, constructability and minimising material usage are key drivers
- Visualisations and stakeholder engagement including 3D simulations and application of the latest Augmented Reality technology
- Economic and financial appraisal of the development utilising our comprehensive global database of tariffs, capital and operating costs
Ultimately, our feasibility studies and port masterplans are essential tools for our clients when planning a future port development or expansion to ensure the port’s benefits and opportunities are fully realised.