Scope of services provided
Royal HaskoningDHV is rated in the global top ten of independently-owned, international engineering and environmental consultancies. We have over 6,000 staff who provide an extensive range of multi-disciplinary services in industry and buildings, energy, mining, water, maritime engineering, transport and aviation. Our company can trace its roots back over 130-years and this experience gives us an unrivalled understanding of the challenges facing industry today and in the future.
Our marine heritage specialists sit within a multi-disciplinary environment team. We have in-house experts in traffic and transport, ecology, landscape, noise and vibration, air quality, geology, land quality, contaminated land, hydrogeology, geomorphology, carbon and sustainability, EIA and consenting, and social and health impact assessment.
Royal HaskoningDHV supports the full range of marine heritage and archaeological services including:
- Project appraisal, screening and scoping.
- Statutory consultee and stakeholder engagement.
- Navigation of historic environment legislation and policy within the UK and abroad.
- Desk-based assessment and foreshore reconnaissance (walkover) surveys.
- Impact assessment and Environmental Statement chapters.
- Mitigation strategies and archaeological written schemes of investigation.
- Consenting and examination support.
- Retained Archaeologist, agreement and implementation of work package method statements and reporting protocols and the discharge of licensing conditions.
- Facilitation of offshore survey and assessment (marine geophysical, geotechnical, diver and ROV survey).
- Subcontractor procurement, coordination and management.
- Integration of offshore with onshore heritage services to ensure effective consideration of the historic environment within and across terrestrial, intertidal and marine environments.