How can we help:
Our decades of experience in industry, maritime, transport, aviation and water utilities put us in a unique position, such that we provide a holistic approach in calculating carbon emissions.
We provide a full scope of planning and consultation, securing permits and consents for developments that will support your carbon reduction roadmap.
- Baseline auditing – including air quality, energy usage (heating & cooling), transport & mobility, supply chain, asset performance, finance (cost, incentives, subsidies, taxation)
- Calculating and classifying – working closely with clients to understand their business and its unique features
- Mitigation measures – including the timescales to achieve targets based on the scope areas and offsetting as required
- Asset management solution advice
- Predictive simulation to justify business case decisions
- Real time data monitoring via a bespoke dashboard
Your committed partner to deliver Net ZeroWe lead by example. We have signed up to the Pledge to Net Zero and our corporate vision is to Enhance Society Together. As part of this, we seek to deliver net gains in safety, wellbeing, resources and environmental benefit in every project.
With over 140 years’ experience in flood defence, maritime resilience, transport innovation and sustainable infrastructure, we were delivering climate resilience and decarbonisation solutions long before these phrases were coined.
Today, we combine this experience with the latest digital skills, tools, techniques and consultancy methods to help bridge the gap between physical and digital worlds – and ensure we’re a dedicated digital transformation partner you can depend on.
These are huge global challenges, where every step counts a little, but a little is not enough.
Leading Professional for Enhancing Society Together
Developing bespoke, actionable strategy relies on a blend of expertise across policy, technology and implementation
Business Unit Director for Industry & Buildings, Europe region