Enjoy the competitive advantage that our exceptional workplaces provide
You can expect better and faster results from our multi-disciplinary teams drawing on a breadth of in-house expertise across business case consultancy, design, engineering, sustainability, project management and more. Your smart, integrated workplace will be where people love to work, aspire to join and are inspired to excel.Read more
Benefit from added-value solutions which deliver over and above expectation
You can be confident your goals are defined and met as we look beyond your immediate needs. A holistic perspective which draws together innovative design, new technologies and feasibility ensures efficiencies and flexibility are built in. The result is a future-proof workspace, reduced opex and improved capex returns.Read more
Rely on our proactive approach and trust our track record
Your ambitions, including those on zero-carbon and sustainability, are matched by our proven track record of introducing effective solutions across multiple sectors. Expect results that work in your best interests from an independent, strategic partner focused on the optimal solution for you.Read more
How to ensure your offices are not just Covid-19 proof, but future proof too? Download the white paper if you are interested in:
- The safe re-opening of offices in the Covid-19 recovery process creates immediate challenges for organisations
- Ideal opportunity to rethink and identify the purpose of your office space
- What are our offices for?
- How to approach the transition: three stages and potential outcomes
Discover more about buildings and spaces where people and businesses thrive
1. It’s all about your people.Put them at the centre of your plans to realise multiple opportunities.
A people-oriented approach boosts health, happiness and wellbeing in workspaces that promote energy and engagement while inspiring innovation. The resulting increase in productivity means that if you get it right, it can be a game changer for your business.
2. A great workplace is one where comfort, user experience, technology and flexibility combine.
Every aspect of the office contributes to the overall experience which is why integrated solutions are key. We bring together experts from wide-ranging disciplines to create workplaces that look and feel great, meet the needs of users and of your business, and are supported by optimal indoor climate conditions.
3. Smart technology is a means to realise successful workspaces.
With technology, systems like cooling, lighting and ventilation can respond to the presence of people and function more efficiently. Increasingly, technology can also provide information to enable agile and flexible working patterns, supporting users’ wellbeing and effectiveness. By tracking usage patterns over time, you are well placed to respond to changing demands.
4. Refine your vision, realise the design and oversee delivery with a single dedicated partner.
We work alongside you drawing on expertise required at every stage to identify and implement the right solution. It’s an approach which provides continuity, excellence and momentum while reducing risk.
- Ensure your project contributes to your organisation’s ambitions.
Realise the full range of opportunities by aligning your workplace with long-term goals. By working with you strategically, we identify solutions to increase your competitive advantage across indicators such as productivity, sustainability, employee health and innovation.
- Reach investment decisions more quickly with a process that keeps you in control:
Working in partnership, we can input multiple variables to generate a complete picture of possible solutions for high-level investment approval.
- It’s by asking the right questions that your workplace exceeds expectations.
Expect to be challenged as we look beyond your initial question to explore better, smarter, greener solutions which provide the optimal fit for your needs.
- Make more informed decisions using data from actual practice and a parametric approach.
You can evaluate various propositions for new workspaces with our parametric modelling. It indicates the impact of changed inputs on layouts, feasibility, costs and more. Equally, information from sensors, smart tech and stakeholder engagement feed into design solutions to optimally meet the needs of your people and to benefit your business.
- A holistic overview can pinpoint the right balance between flexibility and efficiency.
Resilience and future-proofing are increasingly important features of workplace solutions. We design for the long term, incorporating flexibility to respond to changing work patterns, employee numbers and organisational requirements.
- Maximise value from capex and opex.
The success of your workplace investment extends beyond financial measures. It can and should be cost-effective. Even better, it should deliver benefits for your business through productivity gains, reduction in staff sickness, attraction of top talent, increased staff retention and boosted brand values.
Rely on our proactive approach and trust our track record
- Make giant strides in sustainability and zero carbon ambitions with solutions which draw on specialist expertise.
Organisations face huge challenges in meeting sustainability goals which is why there is real benefit from the expertise and experience we provide. We have in-house specialists in circularity, waste, lifecycles of buildings, renewables and much more. You can therefore expect feasible, effective and future-proof solutions which draw on the latest innovations.
- Broad experience from various sectors ensures better solutions for you:
Our proactive approach and knowledge are informed by our work across sectors including airports, hospitals, education, energy and industry. You can take confidence in our feasible solutions, cherry picked from across our sectors.
- Benefit from an approach and solution that are tailored to your goals:
Your organisation will have its own pressures and ambitions which require an individual purpose-built approach and solution crafted to accurately meet your needs. That is exactly what we do - whether it is responding quickly and pragmatically to upscaling issues, delivering high-quality environments to meet your organisational goals, or responding to sustainability commitments.
- Trust an independent partner working in your best interests:
As an independent company, we are able to commit without exception to solutions which are in your best interests. Look forward to a long-term relationship with a strategic partner who invests in innovation and takes ownership of your project in a co-working partnership.